We offer immidiate shipping of some wholesale items, which includes most products that are in stock on our website. We also offer Custom Wholesale orders which require an up front payment of 40% upon order placement. The remaining 60% payment is due when the order is ready to ship.  Custom orders have a 6-8 week lead time. Any custom or rush order placed later than mid season are not eligible for return. Any order placed before mid season must be approved for return are subject to a restocking fee of 25%. If you are interested in placing a custom order, please request line sheets at info@shopmodernsoul.com

To learn more about wholesale please email, 
Info@shopsurlavague and provide the following information - store name, website and tax ID. We look forward to working with you!
Blair and Suzi